Saturday 29 August 2015

A-Z Guide to Happiness: T & U

T & U

I'm running out of days now so I'm having to double up on a few letters!!

T - Talking!!!!!

Ok, so it's not always easy to voice how you feel, but talking really really does help in several ways!
Firstly, if you're going through a tough time, you could talk to someone and open up to them and they'll be able to help you and support you through it, I've done this recently and I now feel more cared for than I have in a very long time because I know I have people that are there when I need an extra push.

It's also helpful because you don't necessarily have to talk about whatever's going on, but you could talk about other things. Use talking as a distraction! Talk to someone about random stuff like.. I Don't know, if they were an animal what would they be? If they had a super power what would they want it to be? Anything to keep your mind busy :)

Finally, you can help others! Someone could be really having a tough time, and just by dropping them a little message saying hey I hope you're ok, or inviting them for a coffee or something, they may not say yes or want to talk, but I guarantee if that person is in a bad place and you do that, you'll make them realise that they are noticed and people do care.


U - Underwear

This one does sound a little bit weird I know. I was struggling to think of something that begins with U, but the reason I've chosen Underwear is for your own point of view rather than others.

If I wear my comfy pants and bra etc that are really old but I Dont throw away because I like ot be comfortable, I don't necessarily feel attractive. Howeverrrrr, if I have a set of really pretty underwear, I honestly do feel more confident.. and confidence is always good nowadays! I struggle a lot with body confidence so putting on something that I feel I look good in, and I can look in a mirror and be like hey, I actually look sort of ok in this! it's a massive thing!!

What makes you happy??

Much Love

LJ xo

No comments:

Post a Comment