Saturday 22 August 2015

A-Z Guide to Happiness: M

M

I had a few for this, but I think the one I am going to go for is Make Up!

So, I'm not going to say you should cake yourself in makeup because I think looking natural and being comfortable in your own skin is so important, even if you still use makeup but as a natural look to enhance your features.

However... I find that if I am feeling low in general or about myself, playing with my makeup often cheers me up! Partially because it does take some concentration depending on the look you're trying to achieve, and also, if I'm being totally honest, it does make me feel more confident.

I absolutely love playing with makeup and I think its amazing the different things that people can do with it, I truly do see it as a form of art.

Here's some pictures from when I was experimenting a little a month or so ago, I've never done a look quite like this before and I also tried on false lashes for one of the first times! I've never been brave enough to wear them out though as you often see that drunk girl with her lashes hanging off her face or something, I don't wanna be that girl!!





What makes you happy?

Much Love

LJ xo

No comments:

Post a Comment