Tuesday 18 August 2015

A-Z Guide to Happiness: K

K

KETCHUP!

Ok...so, sounds a bit weird that my happy thing for the letter K is Ketchup .. BUT at work they always laugh at me and call me ketchup girl because if we ever go out for dinner i HAVE to have ketchup.

I don't even know why I like it so much, but I eat it with pretty much everything, including roast dinners and salad. You name it, I'd probably attempt to eat it with ketchup.

For my 18th Birthday, as a part of my present my sister got me 18 ketchup sachets and an apron that says I <3 Ketchup all over it. I still use the apron to this day, and I also carry around ketchup sachets in my handbags incase of like you know.. emergencies! Not the same ones from 3 years ago though don't worry!

What makes you happy?

Much Love

LJ xo

No comments:

Post a Comment