Saturday 15 August 2015

A-Z Guide to Happiness : I

I

Hellloooo

So, it was actually kind of hard to think of something beginning with I, but I think I'm going to go for Ingrid Nilsen.




For those of you that don't know of Ingrid, she is a youtuber (MissGlamorazzi). Her videos mostly consist of beauty, makeup, fashion, she also has a vlogging channel by the name of The Grid Monster. She is a very beautiful young woman, who seems like a good laugh, very down to earth and positive, someone I definitely would love to meet.

 I used to watch her videos a few years ago, then sort of got into the british crowd of youtubers, but lately I have got back into watching her since her Coming Out video was posted a couple of months ago with over 11 million views..

This video was one of the most inspirational things (probably second to Shane Dawson's coming out video). I think this might be because they have finally found the confidence to just be them, and be happy! I would love to one day be able to be me, I'm not saying I'm coming out or anything but in general, I often put on some sort of persona around certain people to attempt to fit in, and it just isn't me.

If you want to watch the video (if you haven't seen it you may have been living under a rock :P) I have linked it here:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh7WRYXVh9M

What makes you happy?

Much Love

LJ xo



No comments:

Post a Comment