Tuesday 10 December 2013

Need to post more!

Hi Guys

I am soooo sorry :( I've been absolutely poop with posting I know *slaps wrist*

I have had slight writers block and not too sure to write about as I'm sure you do not want to hear about how stressful my work is at the moment!!

On the plus side I have recorded a beauty/ xmas work do how to type video that will be going up on youtube this week!!! I've put many hours into this as it is my first one and I really hope that you like it :)

I will put a link up on here once I have finished editing and have uploaded it etc. in the mean time if anyone has anything they would like me to talk about or want advice drop me a message or tweet me as I'd love to start doing an advice section on my blog!:)

Right I best be off now - work again tomorrow *snore* I promise I will start blogging more, please forgive me!


Toodles ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment