Tuesday 16 July 2013

Studio Time!

HeyHey Lovelys!!

Sorry I haven't really posted this week :( I've been trying to hold back to do a holiday - mini haul type thingy but that wont be for another few days so I thought I'd tell you about my day.

Soooo today I spent the afternoon helping out some of my friends who were recording one of their tracks which I believe is going on their next EP. They are a very talented bunch of lads aged 18-19 who I think genuinely have the potential to make it within the music industry. They're called Rampant Horse. I urge you to check out this video! even if you only listen to the first song (around 50 seconds in) they are an incredible band and just listening to them gives me goosebumps and I'm so proud of them!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXlncQeeDwM


& They don't know that I'm posting this as none of them know that this blog even exists so I've not been asked to say any of this stuff.
Anyways, the track we were doing today is called Hold On and they needed as many people as possible to come in and sing a riff to imitate a crowd like at a festival when the crowd sings along to their favourite band. & It sounded awesome when it was all put together!!!


Here's a little clip from my friends vine of us singing the crowd bit - I'm the one with the sunnies on my head ;) lol https://vine.co/v/hmBH7zOOlBl

Couple more pics : The wonderful band - Rampant Horse
And here's a photo of some of us "crowd peoples" :) - if you like what I'm wearing this will be in my holiday mini haul post coming one day this week! :) 

If you like their stuff pop along to their facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/rampanthorseofficial and post saying LJ/ Lisa sent you!!:)

Toodles ♥

Follow me on twitter ---> www.twitter.com/ell_jaye
Follow me on instagram ---> www.instagram.com/elljayeblog

No comments:

Post a Comment