Monday 24 June 2013

Useless 30 Day Snapper!

HeyHey!

I apologise to anyone that actually follows my blog for completely failing at the past few days of the 30 day snap challenge. Basically my internet has been horrific, plus I haven't been at home or particularly even anywhere with signal ! so I apologise greatly for my slacking :(

Here's the picture from the otherday that I couldnt upload! lol

This is the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Blood Orange, this is the first time i've used any of the Gelly nail varnish by Barry M, I found it was shinier than the usual nail varnish and it has good coverage just like the other varnishes by them. It did chip pretty quickly, however I didn't put a top coat on so that could be why! If you want a more manicured look I would recommend the Gelly collection as I found that it did give more shine and a more professional looking finish :) 


Toodles ♥

Follow me on twitter  https://twitter.com/ell_jaye
Follow me on instagram  http://instagram.com/elljayeblog
 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment