Thursday 6 June 2013

30 Day Snap Challenge - Day 6

HeyHey

Just a short post today as I'm still not feeling too great and just got home and as its 11pm I think I should go to bed soon!!

It seem's that my eye-makeup post is getting some interest, would you like me to do more makeup posts? (just to state I am not trained in makeup or anything like that, I just enjoy playing around a learnt a little bit when I was training as a photographer as I had to work with Makeup artists)

Anyways... Today's picture is from my lunch time! Mcdonald's yey! I go there every Thursday on my lunch break from college! don't know why, it was always monday before but then our timetable changed! bit of a tradition for my class!!:) This is my local shopping mall/foodcourt.. :)

Bedtime now!

Toodles ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment